Greenfields Mobility+ for joint problems
Around 20% of all dogs have problems with their joints. It is a misunderstanding that only old dogs or dogs with (severe) overweight have less supple joints. Trauma, poor diet or genetic predisposition can also cause joint problems.
Especially for our four-legged friends who need extra joint support, there is Greenfields Mobility+, a nutritional supplement made from 100% pure and natural ingredients. The capsules contain a unique combination of high-quality ingredients developed on the basis of thorough scientific studies.
High quality ingredients
Greenfields Mobility+ contains the following patented ingredients:
- Collagen type II (UC-II®): ensures the natural recovery of cartilage and synovial fluid in and around the joints. The collagen in UC-II® is undenatured, which means that it is extracted from chicken cartilage at a low temperature, leaving the natural structure of the collagen intact. As a result it is optimally absorbed by the body.
- Collagen type I (Ovomet®): not only strengthens the ligaments and tendons around the joints, but also "lubricates" the joints. It is extracted from the membrane of eggshells and is a natural source of collagen, hyaluronic acid and chondroitin sulphate.
- CurQfen®: contains curcumin, which is known to be a particularly strong antioxidant and to positively influence various (un)desired body processes. However, its poor bioavailability in the body has been a problem for decades. CurQfen® has created a unique combination of curcuminoids and fenugreek, resulting in up to 270 times better absorption.
- Complementary food for dogs
- Good for joints, tendons, cartilage
- Formula is developed on the basis of recent scientific studies
- Suitable for all ages
- Contains high-quality patented ingredients: collagen type II (UC-II®), collagen type I (Ovomet®) and CurQfen®.
- Easy to apply in the form of a capsule
Amount per day
All body weights
How to apply
Can be applied as a whole, possibly in a small slice of chicken breast, or mix the content of the capsule with food.
Collagen type I (Ovomet®*) 240mg, Curcumin/Fenugreek complex (CurQfen®**) 100 mg, Collagen type II (UC-II®***) 40 mg, Gelatin (capsule) 123mg, Magnesium stearate 8mg. *Ovomet® is a patent of Eggnovo, ** CurQfen® is a patent of Akay-group, ***UC-II® is a patent of Lonza.
Crude protein 67,5%, Crude fat 1,8%, Crude fibres <0,03%, Crude ash 6,4%