Greenfields Sensitive Shampoo Bar
The Greenfields Sensitive shampoo bar is specially developed for dogs with a sensitive skin. The natural and plastic free shampoo is full of natural ingredients such as aloe vera to calm down the skin. Argan oil contains many vitamins, minerals and acids, which support the recovery of a damaged or sensitive coat. The shampoo bar is suitable for all types of coat.
- Aloe vera: contains many vitamins that help calm down the skin.
- Argan oil: contains many vitamins, minerals and acids, which support the recovery of a damaged or sensitive skin.
Sustainable & plastic free solution
One shampoo bar equals 3 plastic bottles and can be used up to 60 washes. This 70 gram shampoo bar lowers the use of plastic in a household, contributes to the environment and fits into any budget!
Besides the fact that the shampoo bar is free from plastic, Greenfields also believes it is important to offer natural care solutions for dogs. All Greenfields’ shampoo bars are pH balanced, contain no preservatives and are vegan.
How to use the shampoo bar?
First, brush the coat if necessary. Wet the dog in the bath or in the shower and build up a lather by rubbing the shampoo bar all over the body. Be careful and avoid the eyes and ears. Rinse the dog with lukewarm water until all the shampoo is gone. Get a towel to dry up!
- Natural and plastic free dog shampoo for a sensitive skin & coat
- Based on natural ingredients such as aloe vera and argan oil
- Ensures good combability of the coat
- Good for the environment: 1 shampoo bar equals 3 plastic bottles
- Economical & sustainable in usage, the shampoo bar can be used up to 60 washes
- Hand made in The Netherlands
- pH balanced, perfume free from allergens, no SLS/SLES, no silicones, free of parabens, no preservatives, vegan