Almo Nature Cat Litter is an all-natural, biodegradable, compostable and flushable cat litter made from vegetable fibres.
The high-performance litter harnesses the power of the starch in the vegetable fibres for super-fast clumping leaving the surrounding litter and tray perfectly clean. Furthermore, the plant enzymes swiftly neutralise odours offering safe, natural protection from any nasty niffs.
Light and compact, the 2.27kg bag of Almo Nature Cat Litter is surprisingly efficient and lasts up to 4 weeks with very little product wasted.
The best cat litter around, try it and see!
THE REVOLUTIONARY ALMO NATURE CAT LITTER: Try it, you’ll never look back!BENEFITS
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- ABSORBENT and CLEAN: Liquids are absorbed and remain trapped in a thin clump on the surface, leaving both the tray and the remaining litter clean.
- ELIMINATES SMELLS: Urine is absorbed instantly neutralising bad odours.
- ECONOMIC and EFFICIENT: Consumption of approx. 500 g of litter per week when using a 2 cm base of product as instructed (2 cm = 1kg of product / half a bag for a 30 x 40 cm tray).
- LIGHT, CONVENIENT and AFFORDABLE: Light to carry, easy to store and long-lasting (approx. consumption 500 g per week once a 2 cm “base” is established)
- EASY DISPOSAL: 100% biodegradable, environmentally friendly disposal in the compost or WC.
- SAFE, NATURAL and NON-TOXIC: The litter is produced using only vegetable fibres and it’s additive-free, so it’s safe for your cat and the whole family.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: 100% vegetable and biodegradable, the litter is totally free of additives and toxic agents.
- NON-TRACKING: Soft on paws and does not stick to fur or legs, so less mess.
- FIRST TIME USE: Pour the product in to the litter tray to create a “base” of approximately 2 cm high (for a 30 x40 cm tray half a bag will be sufficient).
- EVERY DAY: Remove the clumps with a large, mesh scoop and dispose of them directly into the toilet* or the compost.
- EVERY WEEK: Restore the “base” level by pouring 1/4 of a 2.27 kg bag (approx. 500 g of product for a 4kg cat) into the tray.
- ONCE A MONTH: If you decide to wash the litter tray, do not throw the clean litter away – you can reuse it (the rapid formation of soiled clumps ensures the hygiene of the surrounding product)