It is with good reason the pet+me® brush is recommended by professionals and veterinarians. The silicone material is completely free of harmful chemicals and metals. These flexible brushes form to the body of the pet, are very gentle and can be used around all the delicate areas such as the eyes or nose. At the same time the brushes are extremely effective in removing loose hair from the undercoat and even dandruff. ONLY THE ORIGINAL PET+ME® IS SO MULTIFUNCTIONAL!
ONLY THE BEST IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOUR PET!
- Cares for the coat, leaves it healthy and shiny
- Deep brushing, message, shampooing
- Overall Hair removal
- Strengthens the coat and stimulates the hypodermis
- Soft massage, relieves tight muscles, stimulates the metabolism and helps healing of muscles, skin and joints
- Excellent for shampooing
- Removes hair from furniture, carpets, car seats and clothing
- Washable in dishwasher or washing machine
FOR YOUR PET’S HEALTH AND COMFORTBREED SPECIFIC
- Cat Short Hair (Blue) - Suitable for Cats with short hair, rabbits, small breed dogs with little or no undercoat
- Cat Long Hair (Green) - Suitable for Cats with long hair, Cats with thick hair and undercoat, Small breed dogs with silky, long hair and soft undercoat
- Dog Short Hair (Yellow) - Suitable for Dogs with short hair, short & thick hair, short & wiry coats and long silky hair with a soft undercoat
- Dog Long Hair (Red) - Suitable for Large Dog breeds with long hair, double coat or a thick coat and undercoat
Just as human hair varies, so does that of our pets. The pet+me® brush took years of extensive scientific research in order to achieve the right design to work effectively on breed specific coats and fur types, including knob lengths, silicone shore (firmness), and pet safety. This includes short and wiry, silky long, no undercoat fur, or very dense fur with a heavy undercoat. Not just for cats and dogs, pet+me® has the right brush to choose for all furry animals, including guinea-pigs, rabbits, hamsters, ferrets, and even horses.BREED SPECIFIC
Just as human hair varies, so does that of our pets. The pet+me® brush took years of extensive scientific research in order to achieve the right design to work effectively on breed specific coats and fur types, including knob lengths, silicone shore (firmness), and pet safety. This includes short and wiry, silky long, no undercoat fur, or very dense fur with a heavy undercoat. Not just for cats and dogs, pet+me® has the right brush to choose for all furry animals, including guinea-pigs, rabbits, hamsters, ferrets, and even horses.MULTI-FUNCTIONAL
The longer knobs side is used for optimal hair removal and for removing scale from dogs and dander from cats.
Dogs; have sebaceous glands at the hair roots. When the upper layer of excess sebum dries and hardens scales form, creating an unpleasant smelling layer. This layer can often produce an irritating itch that causes the dog to scratch with constant discomfort.
Cats; have dry skin and dander. They are their own personal groomers, but the excess loose fur frequently is digested, creating fur-balls. Some areas are difficult for cats to self-groom.
This is also the side to be used for massaging. Pressure can safely be applied with pet+me® to stimulate blood circulation and help promote a healthy, shiny, coat.
The shorter knobs side is used wet or dry to remove loosened hair from the surface of the animal’s coat. This side is also excellent for removing hair from upholstery, carpets and fabric. By applying pressure, you can remove even the shortest of hair or lint. It is also excellent if used on fabric car seats! WET APPLICATIONS
When pet+me® is wet, it glides easily through the coat creating a magnetic effect to remove fur, scales and dander. Because cat fur may create static electricity, we recommend that for the first few brushings to very lightly dampen the brush for greater comfort to your pet. Bathing time is the perfect time for pet+me®. The long knobs side of the brush assists in deeply and evenly distributing shampoo into the entire fur of your pet. It is especially recommended and effective when using medicated shampoos. SIMPLE TO CLEAN
Cleaning pet+me® is easy. Simply hold it under running water and rinse. For optimal washing and sanitizing, toss it into the dishwasher or washing machine. It can be washed in very hot water. The pet+me® medical grade silicone endures up to 120?°C. These durable brushes come out looking like new and are guaranteed for a long life of use without discoloring, cracking or breaking. PAINLESS SEBUM REMOVAL
Dogs have sebaceous glands at the hair roots. When the upper layer of excess sebum dries and hardens, scales form an itchy and unpleasantly smelling layer.
Firm pressure can be applied without hurting the animal. The pet+me® is able to reach and loosen the encrusted sebum.
The now loosened sebum will cling to the silicone brush.
The smelly, irritating sebum is removed; the skin can breathe, leaving the coat clean healthy and shiny. 14 ADVANTAGES OF PET+ME®
- The pet+me® brushes are made of 100?% pure medical silicone.
- Great massage effect when applied with pressure and circular movements. Result: relaxes tight muscles, strengthens the fur and stimulates the subcutaneous tissue.
- Removes hair from furniture, carpets, car seats and clothes.
- The pet+me® brushes are designed in four different degrees of hardness and thus offer optimal care for the fur and skin condition of the animal.
- The pet+me® brushes have been on sale with great success for 5 years on 4 continents around the world.
- The knobs, which are specially designed for long or short-haired animals stimulate the metabolism during massage and help to heal muscles, skin and joints.
- For cleaning, the brush is simply rinsed under running water. For thorough cleaning and disinfection, the brush can be cleaned in the dishwasher or washing machine.
- The medical silicone and the allergen-free dyes have been tested by the FDA for safety for humans and animals.
- pet+me® is a great help in shampooing the animal. Our brushes are also used in dog salons worldwide.
- The brush is offered by the world‘s largest veterinary supplier to veterinarians and animal physiotherapists.
- The use of pet+me® brushes prevents the visit of the vet because of fur care issues. With our brush, the animals very quickly feel well-being and relaxation.
- Each brush comes with 5 years warranty.
- Thanks to the special silicone, it is possible to put pressure on the skin of the pet without injuring or fretting it. pet+me® gently promotes the haptic perception of sensibility disorders.
- In contrast to other available rubber brushes, pet+me® can be washed very hot and up to 120 °C / 248 °F for absolute hygiene.