Cats love milk. The lactose (milk sugar) contained in cow's milk often causes diarrhoea, especially in adult cats. GimCat milk for cats is therefore lactose-reduced. It is particularly digestible, healthy and tasty.
- a healthy and calcium-rich natural product
- Calcium promotes bone formation and a healthy bone framework
- GimCat Milk is lactose reduced and therefore easily digestible, gently produced from real whole milk
- Calcium-rich natural product, promotes bone formation
- Improves fluid absorption
- No added sugar, no colourings, no preservatives, lactose reduced
- Resealable stand-up pouch for easy portioning
Use: give up to 1/3 of a pouch on its own every day at room temperature or mixed with drinking water. Reseal the pouch and keep in a cool place for a maximum of 7 days.
Composition: milk and by-products (99,2% full fat milk with reduced lactose), minerals.