Sometimes your pup just needs a little more open space in your car to feel secure and comfortable while traveling. It’s a difficult dog’s life when you don’t know whether to be oversized and under protected on a lofty seat – or to hunker down on the not-so-soft floor. The Back Seat Bridge does just what its name says, and bridges the gap between your front and rear seats, so falling to the floor is never a problem for your pup.
With a few simple attachments this padded bridge connects between seats to extend Fido’s spot, providing the extra comfortable space that they need to have a happy ride. There is a fold down center barrier that acts as a wall just in case you stop short, and also a built in cup holder and pocket for organization.
- Sturdy, rugged pad that holds up to 100 pounds
- Partition creates a barrier to hinder dog from standing on the armrest and getting in the front seat
- One side is black, the other side is Hampton Sand (tan) – can be reversed to match vehicle interiors
- Cup holder and pocket for storage
- Universal fit
- Measures 16D x 52W x 1H; not recommended for spaces greater than 13" from back of seat to seat edge